Members of the Fordham University community have received scam messages claiming their accounts have been compromised and that the sender…
- Key Zoom Features for Secure Meetings
- Aggressive Phishing Campaigns Target Pandemic Fears
- How to Spot a Phishing Scam
- Remain Vigilant! Scams may increase while you’re working from home.
- Major Data Breach Exposes Database Containing 200 Million Users
- Zoom Privacy Issues And How To Protect Yourselves
- Public Zoom Settings Can Allow Unwanted Visitors to Join Meetings and Share Unsavory Content
- FTC: Beware Scammers Offering COVID-19 Money
- Fraudulent Coronavirus Map Delivers Malware
- Beware of COVID-19 (CoronaVirus) Scams!