This is another Phishing email that has been reported. This message was received on or about February 24th, 2014. Please DO NOT respond to this message or anything that looks like it. You may disregard and delete this message. If you have any questions about the validity of this email please contact IT Customer Care at 718-817-3999 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Subject: J0B 0FFER
You will be assigned to visit a shop.
You need to pretend to be a normal potential customer
who is looking for a particular service or product.
You will then finish an on-line questionnaire to share
with us your customer experience.
19 Years old or above.
Can speak local language well.
Can read and write English.
No experience needed Like Shopping.
Pay Job :
You will get $250 for each assignment.
Most of the time you will only need to spend 20 minutes on the visit.
Give me your information for register ;
1. Name :
2. Genders & Ages :
3 Physical A_ddress :
4. Citys / States / Countrys :
5. Zip Codes :
6. Phones :
7. O.c.c.u.p.a.t.i.o.n :
We are waiting your good response, Thank You.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Article: Apple fixes dozens of security bugs for iPhones, Macs.
- Alert: Critical Microsoft Vulnerability
- Alert: Employment Scam Targeting College Students Remains Prevalent
- Google provides explanation on recent Google Docs campaign
- Article: Chrome and Firefox Phishing Attack Uses Domains Identical to Known Safe Sites
- DH Talk: Large-Scale Computational Analysis of Historical Sources May 3, 2017
- May 2017 Technology Update May 2, 2017
- Alerts (28)
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Tip (44)
- Exploits and Vulnerabilities (4)
- Identity and Access Management (2)
- Identity Theft (2)
- Legitimate Email (7)
- Malicious Email (10)
- Mobile (1)
- News and Events (50)
- Password (3)
- Phishing (60)
- Phishing Email (87)
- Scam (18)
- Security Awareness (51)
- SPAM (5)
- Uncategorized (368)
- Virus (3)
- Viruses (1)
Tag CloudAlerts cell phones CISO email Executive Director Exploits and Vulnerabilities firewalls gmail Identity and Access Management Identity Theft Jason Benedict Legitimate Email Mobile networks News and Events Newsletter online safety Password Phishing Phishing Email Proofpoint scam Security Awareness spam trojan Virus Viruses Wireless