We’re looking for a new iTV ad to promote online safety.
Do you have a great idea that will look amazing on the big screen? Send it to us. If we select it, you’ll win a $25 gift card for Amazon.com.
Requirements and Details
- Original work only, created by a Fordham University student in good standing.
- Entry must be sent from a valid @fordham.edu email address.
- Entry must be a PDF with a file name that includes your last name and “iTVcontest.” The file name should look something like this: “surname_iTVcontest” .
- Artwork must be created at a resolution of 800 x 600, which is a 4:3 aspect ratio.
- The ad must be appropriate for and target Fordham’s audience, which is made up of students, faculty and staff.
- Fordham IT reserves the right to modify the selected ad with Fordham IT’s word mark and to ensure it meets our standards of quality.
- Editable file of winning ad must be made available, in addition to the PDF.
- The winning ad will be chosen based by IT staff.
- Deadline for submissions is Monday, October 24 at 12:00 p.m.
How to submit your entry
Attach a PDF file and send your entry to FordhamIT@fordham.edu with the following information:
- Your name
- Year of graduation
- Your major
- Program used to create the ad
**Remember to use your Fordham gmail address to submit your entry!
Need ideas? Check out posts on this blog, Fordham IT Security News, edited by the University Information Security Office, and also at our web pages: fordham.edu/SecureIT.