The University Information Security Office (UISO) is responsible for the overall direction of information security functions relating to Fordham University. Subscribe to our blog, Follow us on Twitter (@FordhamSecureIT), and like our Facebook Page, for updates on recent phishing activity and other security issues affecting the Fordham community.
- Protect Yourself from Identity Theft!
- Don’t Fall for Scams. Be Wary of Scare Tactics!
- Watch out for these types of Phishing Attacks!!
- Be Wary of Smishing and Vishing Scams
- What is Phishing?
- Protect your Devices!
- Ransomware Risk Increases as Virtual Learning Expands
- URGENT UPDATE
- Alert: Jabber IM Client for Windows has a Critical Flaw
- Phishing Email ALERT: Fraudulent PayPal Notices