The University Information Security Office (UISO) is responsible for the overall direction of information security functions relating to Fordham University. Subscribe to our blog, Follow us on Twitter (@FordhamSecureIT), and like our Facebook Page, for updates on recent phishing activity and other security issues affecting the Fordham community.
- Recent Updates to macOS Big Sur and CrowdStrike Falcon
- FBI: Distance Learning Presents Opportunities for Cyber Criminals
- Alert: Zoom Phishing
- How To Spot Online Shopping Scams For The Holiday Season
- Fordham Partners with LinkedIn Learning
- Avoid Using These Common Passwords
- Microsoft Teams Phishing Attack Targets Office 365 Users
- Be wary of tech support scams, from cold calls or web browser popups.
- Protect your Data with Strong Passwords!
- Protect Yourself from Identity Theft!