The University Information Security Office (UISO) is responsible for the overall direction of information security functions relating to Fordham University. Subscribe to our blog, Follow us on Twitter (@FordhamSecureIT), and like our Facebook Page, for updates on recent phishing activity and other security issues affecting the Fordham community.
- University of California tells students not to use WeChat, WhatsApp in China
- Phishing Email ALERT: “Available today”
- Phishing Email ALERT: “Hello, are you on campus?”
- Phishing Email ALERT: Message Without Subject
- Phishing Email ALERT: “Hello”
- Google+ Software Update Responsible for a Security Bug Impacting 52.5 million Users
- Marriott Announces Breach Impacting 500 Million Customers
- Don’t give into scare tactics!
- Recognizing Wire Transfer Scams
- Virus and User support scams.