The University Information Security Office (UISO) is responsible for the overall direction of information security functions relating to Fordham University. Subscribe to our blog, Follow us on Twitter (@FordhamSecureIT), and like our Facebook Page, for updates on recent phishing activity and other security issues affecting the Fordham community.
- Phishing Scam Warning That Your Password Will be Changed
- FBI: China Behind Intellectual Property Theft at US Universities
- Social Engineering can happen anywhere.
- Potential Hurricane Dorian Cyber Scams
- Before You Connect a New Computer to the Internet – Security Tips
- CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint Protection at Fordham University
- Bad Guys Exploit CapitalOne Breach to Push Backdoor Trojan
- A hacker gained access to 100 million Capital One credit card applications and accounts
- Education Sector Continues to be Targeted in Cyber-Attacks