The University Information Security Office (UISO) is responsible for the overall direction of information security functions relating to Fordham University. Subscribe to our blog, Follow us on Twitter (@FordhamSecureIT), and like our Facebook Page, for updates on recent phishing activity and other security issues affecting the Fordham community.
- Don’t give into scare tactics!
- Recognizing Wire Transfer Scams
- Virus and User support scams.
- Introducing Cofense Reporter
- Take Fordham’s Cyber Security Training
- Other types of Social Engineering.
- Jailbreaking and Rooting.
- What is Phishing and how do I avoid getting hooked?
- Alert: Facebook discloses network breach affecting 50 million user accounts
- Scam Email ALERT: “BETTER PART TIME JOB OFFER FOR STUDENT AND STAFF”