The University Information Security Office (UISO) is responsible for the overall direction of information security functions relating to Fordham University. Subscribe to our blog, Follow us on Twitter (@FordhamSecureIT), and like our Facebook Page, for updates on recent phishing activity and other security issues affecting the Fordham community.
- Key Zoom Features for Secure Meetings
- Aggressive Phishing Campaigns Target Pandemic Fears
- How to Spot a Phishing Scam
- Remain Vigilant! Scams may increase while you’re working from home.
- Major Data Breach Exposes Database Containing 200 Million Users
- Zoom Privacy Issues And How To Protect Yourselves
- Public Zoom Settings Can Allow Unwanted Visitors to Join Meetings and Share Unsavory Content
- FTC: Beware Scammers Offering COVID-19 Money
- Fraudulent Coronavirus Map Delivers Malware
- Beware of COVID-19 (CoronaVirus) Scams!