The University Information Security Office (UISO) is responsible for the overall direction of information security functions relating to Fordham University. Subscribe to our blog, Follow us on Twitter (@FordhamSecureIT), and like our Facebook Page, for updates on recent phishing activity and other security issues affecting the Fordham community.
- Article: Facebook Stored Millions of Passwords in Plaintext—Change Yours Now
- Phishing Email ALERT: “URGENT REQUEST”
- Malware Infection Causes 2 Day Shutdown of Columbia State College
- Phishing Email Alert: “Fordham University send you a secured document”
- TurboTax Accounts Breached
- Impostors and Fraudulent Purchase Orders
- Email Messages from Impostors
- Did You Receive an Email Saying Your Account was Hacked?
- Alert: Personalized Scams
- Phishing Email ALERT: “Are you on campus”