This is another phishing email that has been reported. This message was received on or about April 22nd, 2009. Please DO NOT respond to this message or anything that looks like it. You may disregard and delete this message. If you have any questions about the validity of this email please contact the University Help Desk directly at 718 817-3999 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Edu Account Owner,
This message is from web mail admin messaging center to
all(Edu Account Owner.)We are currently upgrading
our data base and e-mail account center.We are canceling
account to create more space for new accounts.
To prevent your account from closing you will have to
update it below so that we will know it’s status as a
currently used account.
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
Email Username :………..
Email Password :………..
Date of Birth :………..
Warning!!! Any account owner that refuses to update his or
her account within Three days of this update notification
his or her account permanently.
Warning Code :ID67565434
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Article: Mobile Safari Scareware Campaign Thwarted
- Re: Appointment As UNICEF Ambassador-Sent to the Fordham Community Around March 23, 2017
- Article: Google slaps Symantec for sloppy certs, slow show of SNAFUs
- Article: Data Breaches Skyrocketing In NY, A Million People Exposed
- Eviction Notice #: Phishing Email Sent to the Fordham Community on 3/16/2017
- Alerts (23)
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Tip (44)
- Exploits and Vulnerabilities (3)
- Identity and Access Management (2)
- Identity Theft (2)
- Legitimate Email (7)
- Malicious Email (7)
- Mobile (1)
- News and Events (46)
- Password (3)
- Phishing (60)
- Phishing Email (87)
- Scam (15)
- Security Awareness (44)
- SPAM (5)
- Uncategorized (367)
- Virus (3)
- Viruses (1)
Tag CloudAlerts cell phones CISO email Executive Director Exploits and Vulnerabilities firewalls gmail Identity and Access Management Identity Theft Jason Benedict Legitimate Email Mobile networks News and Events Newsletter online safety Password Phishing Phishing Email Proofpoint scam Security Awareness spam trojan Virus Viruses Wireless