This is another phishing email that has been reported. This message was received on or about August 10th, 2009. Please DO NOT respond to this message or anything that looks like it. You may disregard and delete this message. If you have any questions about the validity of this email please contact the University Help Desk directly at 718 817-3999 or via email: email@example.comDear Subscriber,
Due to spam complaints of users in our webmail system and we have observed that your email account is being compromised. So, ourinvestigation shows that your email address is compromised and is used to send out spam message in our webmail system.
As a result, our network engineer will be conducting a maintenance in our webmail system, your Username will be disabled if you do not send us therequired information within 48hrs.
Your Full Names:Email address:Password:Retype Password:
We value your business / study thanks for using our Webmail Service.
Maintenance Webmail Team.Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWarning code:XW00RHTUYD© Copyright Search 2009
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Article: Apple fixes dozens of security bugs for iPhones, Macs.
- Alert: Critical Microsoft Vulnerability
- Alert: Employment Scam Targeting College Students Remains Prevalent
- Google provides explanation on recent Google Docs campaign
- Article: Chrome and Firefox Phishing Attack Uses Domains Identical to Known Safe Sites
- DH Talk: Large-Scale Computational Analysis of Historical Sources May 3, 2017
- May 2017 Technology Update May 2, 2017
- Alerts (28)
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Tip (44)
- Exploits and Vulnerabilities (4)
- Identity and Access Management (2)
- Identity Theft (2)
- Legitimate Email (7)
- Malicious Email (10)
- Mobile (1)
- News and Events (50)
- Password (3)
- Phishing (60)
- Phishing Email (87)
- Scam (18)
- Security Awareness (51)
- SPAM (5)
- Uncategorized (368)
- Virus (3)
- Viruses (1)
Tag CloudAlerts cell phones CISO email Executive Director Exploits and Vulnerabilities firewalls gmail Identity and Access Management Identity Theft Jason Benedict Legitimate Email Mobile networks News and Events Newsletter online safety Password Phishing Phishing Email Proofpoint scam Security Awareness spam trojan Virus Viruses Wireless